News Headline Summary
Arrium (ARI AT) says plummer to remain as CEO until end of 2013 if needed, the Co. also says it has a succession program through 2013 as an appropriate time frame
- The Co. will consider external and internal candidates.
- September quarter shipments 1.61DMT.
- September quarter ore mined 2.08WMT.
- Says mining business well positioned longer term.
- Sees H1 FY13 steel Ebitda broadly in line with H2 FY12.
19 Nov 2012 - 03:57
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts