ArcelorMittal (MT NA) is to take a Q4 non-cash impairment charge of USD 4.3bln
- Cites macro and market environment in Europe.
*Full European cash equity rundown will be uploaded to the research section of the website in the next 30 minutes and a squawked rundown of the news will be completed 10 minutes prior to the cash open.
21 Dec 2012 - 07:03- Equities- Source: Newswires
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
- Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
- Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
- Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
- Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
- Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
- One-to-one chat with our expert analysts