- Monetary policy alone can achieve inflation target.
- Global standard is achieving inflation target in 2 years.
- JPY drop is natural adjustment from excessive value.
- A central bank should not be responsible for purchasing foreign currency bonds as that falls under FX policy.
- ADB's Kuroda is a potential BoJ candidate.
- No immediate reaction seen in USD/JPY, trades 92.63 (-7 pips) last.
- Just over 10 mins after these comments, USD/JPY gradually moved to reach the 92.68 level.
Print 05:18, 11 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: