- JP Morgan not expected to pay a monetary fine.
- Ceases and desist order against the Co. by the US Comptroller of Currency and Fed could come as soon as today.
- JP Morgan declines to comment.
- This follows fines for both UK-listed Standard Chartered (STAN LN) and HSBC (HSBA LN) following similar anti-money laundering probes.
- Citigroup (C) has also been the subject of regulatory probes, resulting in no monetary penalties.
Print 10:53, 11 Jan 2013 - US Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: