- US DoE Cushing OK Crude Inventory (Feb 15) W/W 417K (Prev. -1118K)
- US DoE Gasoline Inventories (Feb 15) W/W -2884K vs. Exp. -900K (Prev. -803K)
- US DoE Distillate Inventory (Feb 15) W/W -2277K vs. Exp. -1800K (Prev. -3677K)
- US DoE Refinery Utilization (Feb 15) W/W -0.90% vs. Exp. -0.40% (Prev. -0.40%)
- US oil production rises to most since August 1991 according to EIA
- US oil production rises 0.8% to 7.118mln BPD.
- In immediate reaction, WTI crude futures spiked USD 0.30 higher, from USD 93.00 to USD 93.30.
Print 16:00, 21 Feb 2013 - Commodities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: