- wants to diminish perception that NZD is one way bet.
- Has been trying to dampen spikes in exchange rates.
- If home price pressures ease, NZD stays high OCR could be cut.
- RBNZ are expected to announce the amount of NZD it sold in April with expectations for it to be around NZD 300mln - NZD 500mln.
- In immediate reaction spot NZD moved lower by 20pips from 0.8132 to 0.8111
Print 20:05, 29 May 2013 - Other Central Banks - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: