- wants to diminish perception that NZD is one way bet.
- Has been trying to dampen spikes in exchange rates.
- If home price pressures ease, NZD stays high OCR could be cut.
Reaction details (03:06)
- In immediate reaction spot NZD moved lower by 20pips from 0.8132 to 0.8111
Analysis details (03:13)
- RBNZ are expected to announce the amount of NZD it sold in April with expectations for it to be around NZD 300mln - NZD 500mln.
30 May 2013 - 03:03 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: