- ECB can take more unconventional steps to help economy.
- Japan faces delicate balancing act to boost growth.
- Rising unemployment is most pressing issue in Euro area.
- Italy's recession will continue throughout 2013.
- Cuts 2013 China GDP estimate to 7.8% from 8.5% in November.
Reaction details (05:13)
- In an immediate reaction, German Bunds edged higher from 143.56 to 143.66 and EUR/USD fell from 1.2888 to 1.2877.
29 May 2013 - 05:00 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: