News Headline Summary
Apple (AAPL) CEO says stock price has been frustrating and that iPad is growing very significantly
- Co. has several more game changers in development.
- Co. has some incredible plans.
- Co has a very grand vision around TV.
- Wearable computers could be profound area.
- Computer glasses may not go mainstream.
- The wrist is interesting for computing.
- THe next IOS and OSX to be unveiled next month.
- Co. Did not make a bid to buy Waze.
28 May 2013 - 21:25
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts