News Headline Summary
Japan to create special international strategic zones in nation , according to government panel statement on growth plan
- Japan to review greenhouse gas reduction target
- Japan to focus on promoting domestic investments over 3 years.
- Japan to give priority in upgrading aged infrastructure.
- Japan to boos trade through free trade agreements.
- Japan to strengthen support for overseas companies.
29 May 2013 - 00:27
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts