News Headline Summary
Japan to create special international strategic zones in nation , according to government panel statement on growth plan
- Japan to review greenhouse gas reduction target
- Japan to focus on promoting domestic investments over 3 years.
- Japan to give priority in upgrading aged infrastructure.
- Japan to boos trade through free trade agreements.
- Japan to strengthen support for overseas companies.
29 May 2013 - 00:27
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2130 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Intra-day market update videos
Daily technical analysis