- Still room stock risk premium to fall further.
- Improvements in Japan corporate earnings likely to be reflected in stock prices over time.
- Expect JGB yields to gradually rise in 2 to 3 years.
- Expect Japan to approach 2% inflation toward end of fiscal 2015.
- Will not suddenly end BoJ's ultra easy policy in 2 years.
- JGB volatility reflects various views in markets on how yields will move as a result of BoJ's massive easing.
- Will review policy at appropriate timing, mull steps if needed judging from economy, price forecasts at the time.
Print 05:40, 13 Jun 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: