- GOP leaders are trying to form a deal.
- Believes Biden would add to fiscal cliff talks.
- GOP won't get deal they think is right for the government.
- Senator Kay Hutchison is a Republican senator.
- e mini S&P moved 1.25 points higher in reaction to the news, going from 1420.75 to 1422.00. This muted reaction can be attributed to Senator Hutchison's minor role in the negotiations.
Print 15:19, 24 Dec 2012 - Economic commentary - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: