Sojitz Corp (2768 JT)
- Co. will launch a business in Myanmar wholesaling food and household items under a partnership with a local retail giant. (Nikkei)
Toyota Motor Corp. (7203 JT) and Suzuki Motor Corp. (7269 JT)
- Co.s cancelled local production in Egypt out of concern for workers' safety amid the ongoing turmoil. (Nikkei)
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp. (5401 JT)
- Co. plans to provide electricity generated at its Yawata Works in Fukuoka Prefecture to its Kokura Works about 3km away to cut energy costs. (Nikkei)
- Showa Shell (5002 JT) cut to neutral at Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley.
- Sumitomo Metal Mining (5713 JT) cut to neutral at Macquarie.
15 Aug 2013 - 18:24 - Equities - Source: Newswires/Nikkei
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: