- Adverse scenarios are hypothetical and not forecasts.
- 3 scenarios are baseline, adverse, severely adverse.
- Stress test covers 26 economic financial market variables.
- Stress tests of 19 largest firms mandated by Dodd-Frank
- Worst case scenario assumes 50% drop in equity prices,21% home price drop, and a jobless rate of about 21%.
- Worst case scenario has recessions in Euro area, uk and Japan with a sharp slowdown in China.
Print 21:00, 15 Nov 2012 - Fed - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: