- Forward guidance is an evolution in BoE's policy-making; Bank aims to be more explicit.
- Guidance useful as central banks move towards stimulus exit.
- Fed tapering reaction shows communication importance.
- Not surprised by long gilt response to Fed.
- As a guide, Charles Bean is the current Bank of England Deputy Governor. He has a dovish stance.
Print 15:53, 23 Aug 2013 - BoE - Source: CNBC
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: